Booking & Payment
1. All provisional bookings must be confirmed within 14 days of booking. If they are not confirmed they will be released without notice. For Join-A-Party, Tribute, Cabaret, Festive and Restaurant bookings a deposit of £10.00 per person is required and for Christmas Day and New Years Eve in the Function Suite a deposit of £30.00 per person is required. The Deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. All bookings must be paid for in full 8 weeks before the selected date. All payments are non-refundable once paid. If you book within 8 weeks of your selected date, you will be required to pay the balance in full at the time of booking.
3. You may add guests to your booking at any time (subject to availability). Should you need to reduce numbers in your party you will not receive a refund for any monies paid.
4. If the final amount is not settled by the due date (as stated above), the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
5. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel a party, we will make you aware and offer you an alternative event or refund as we see necessary.
6. Minimum age for a person attending our party nights is 18 years.
7. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to those whose behaviour affects the health and safety of the hotel and its occupants.
8. Minimum payment by cheque is £20.00 (one organiser cheque per party). All payments made with a credit card will attract a 2% charge. No additional charges for payments made by cash, cheque or debit card.
9. The rate for the Christmas accommodation will be the rate confirmed by the hotel at the time of booking.
Food & Drinks
1. Pre-orders are required no later than 3 weeks prior to your event.
2. Only alcohol purchased at the hotel can be consumed on the premises.
3. Any alcohol brought onto the premises for consumption or prizes, will be confiscated by a manager and not returned until the following day.
4. In the Function Suite, tables under 10 may be shared.
5. We cannot guarantee any seating / table requirements, although every effort will be made to suit each request.
6. Please ensure that everyone in your party is aware of these terms & conditions. Extra copies are available on request. All details are correct at time of print, although can be amended without notice.